Foundation / Corporation
Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation (NCCF) - DFT Communications/Maytum Family Community Betterment Fund
Grants to Chautauqua County, New York nonprofit organizations for projects, programs, or services that will benefit the residents of the Dunkirk, Fredonia, Cassadaga, and Jamestown area. Past recipients of funds include local police and fire departments, arts programs, medical assistance organizations, and youth programs.
Priority will be given to:
1. The potential impact and the number of people who benefit;
2. Programs representing innovative, efficient approaches to serving community
3. Requests which will assist those citizens whose needs are not being met by existing
programs or services;
4. Those organizations that work cooperatively with other agencies in the community
to encourage efficient use of community resources and elimination of duplicated
5. And projects which promote volunteer participation and citizen involvement.
GrantWatch ID#: 164578
Organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status are eligible to apply.
1. Individuals are not eligible;
2. Organizations which lack the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status do not qualify;
3. Political organizations, candidates or lobbying efforts are not eligible;
4. National, international or other membership organizations unless their programs have significant local impact will not qualify;
5. Annual appeals are generally not funded;
6. Salary line items and operating expenses budgets are generally not funded;
7. Travel expenses are generally not funded.
Application deadlines are June 1 and December 1. Grants are awarded on a monthly basis.
More on DFT Communications: https://www.dftcommunications.com/about-2/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail or deliver in person to:
DFT Communications/Maytum Family Community Betterment Fund
c/o the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation
212 Lake Shore Drive West
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Eileen Dunn, Program Coordinator
USA: New York: Dunkirk, Fredonia, Cassadaga, and Jamestown area