Foundation / Corporation
Carolina Hurricanes and Kids 'N Community Foundation
Grants to North Carolina nonprofit hockey organizations to grow and strengthen youth hockey programs in the state. Funding is intended to support programs that make youth hockey more accessible. Preference for grant funding is given to programs that serve underserved populations, or address children's health and education needs.
GrantWatch ID#: 164950
Grants are awarded annually at various levels, based on available funds and organization's needs.
To receive grant funding from the Kids 'N Community Foundation, organizations must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service
- Share the mission of the Kids 'N Community Foundation to strive to meet the health and education needs of children with a focus in impacting underserved populations
- Serve children in the state of North Carolina with a focus in health, education or underserved populations
- Be in operation for three or more years
- Must be available for site visits, provide use of funds summary reports and recognize the Kids 'N Community Foundation as a donor
The Kids 'N Community Foundation's grant funding does not generally support the following:
- Event sponsorship or fundraisers, including but not limited to galas, awareness walks and golf tournaments
- General operating costs, staff salaries, capital campaigns, endowments or other reserve funds
- PTA's, booster clubs, churches, or political organizations
Applications due: Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://carolinahurricanes.formstack.com/forms/futurecanes
Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club
Kids 'N Community Foundation
1400 Edwards Mill Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
USA: North Carolina