Grants of up to $5,000 to USA individuals for the development and implementation of innovative internet-enabled solutions to support rural commerce and economic development, education, energy, health care, public safety or other community-oriented initiatives.
Proposals may be evaluated using the following criteria (please note that there is no value or ranking implied in the order of this list):
- Demonstrated experience, qualifications and expertise to perform the services described.
- Local interests to be supported by the proposal.
- Services to be initiated and provided pursuant to the proposal.
- Anticipated quantifiable impacts, including economic, of the proposal.
- Anticipated qualitative impacts of the proposal.
- Collaboration with community leaders.
- Other factors deemed relevant by the Review Board, including schedule for completion.
Email or mail the signed application to the contact address.
If submitting by email, an original signed copy of the application must also be mailed to the contact.
Applications that are submitted electronically before the deadline will be considered accepted even if the original signed version arrives after the deadline due to a mail or other delivery delay.
Estimated Size of Grant
Up to $5,000.
Term of Contract
Recipients will be required to submit quarterly performance reports describing their compliance with the milestones set forth in the proposal.