Foundation / Corporation
Wyoming Wildlife Foundation (WWF)
11/01/17 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $5,000 to Wyoming nonprofits, public schools, and agencies to engage youth in wildlife and natural resource conservation projects that incorporate education, technology, volunteering, and service to others. Funding is intended to encourage youth to learn about Wyoming’s natural resources.
Proposals should include at least one of the following elements:
1) Address at least one wildlife or natural resource conservation issue (for example, habitat and open space enhancement and protections, or the relationship of industrial development to habitat, or non-consumptive wildlife management);
2) Serve as a catalyst to initiate conservation and/or best practices in the areas of wildlife and natural resources;
3) Encourage the involvement of young people in volunteer activities centered around natural resources;
4) Apply new technologies (for example, geographic information systems or remote sensing to classroom learning); and
5) Consider sustainability of the proposed project once grant funding has ended.
GrantWatch ID#: 165015
Grant requests of more than $5,000 will not be considered.
Grants may be made to public schools, youth organizations, or other nonprofit organizations exempt from federal taxation under Sections 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and, on occasion, to public or governmental agencies.
Grants are not made to individuals.
Generally, an organization may apply only once within a twelve-month period. Applications from organization that did not submit final reports from prior grants will not be considered.
Proposals are reviewed annually. Proposals will be accepted no sooner than October 1, 2017, and the deadline is November 1, 2017. Priority is given to projects with matching funds.
All applications must be submitted electronically.
How to apply: http://wyomingwildlifefoundation.org/grants-licenses/wyoming-youth-for-natural-resources/application-process/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: http://wyomingwildlifefoundation.org/createcontinue-wynr-application/
Wyoming Wildlife Foundation
1472 N. 5th St., Ste.
201 Laramie, WY 82072