Foundation / Corporation
Naples Garden Club
12/15/17 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $2,500 to $15,000 Florida nonprofit organizations for programs or projects that support the funding source's mission, and benefit and/or educate the people living in the greater Naples area. The funding source's mission is to foster appreciation and understanding of horticulture, design, and the environment by providing opportunities for learning and sharing.
Qualifying projects will be reviewed based on the requesting organization’s perceived ability to achieve stated project goals and measured results.
Special consideration will be given to projects that include at least one of the following criteria:
- Create innovative programs
- Include matching gifts, collaborations, or additional funding
- Include measurable outcomes
GrantWatch ID#: 165082
Grants are allocated for needs between $2,500 and $15,000.
To qualify, projects must utilize the funds for the stated purpose within 12 months of receipt. (Extensions may be granted for special circumstances. Requests must be submitted in writing and approved in advance of year-end deadline.)
Grants are awarded once a year in April to nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations.
Applications will be not be given consideration if they:
- Support political, sectarian, or religious programs
- Support endowments or annual fundraising campaigns
- Cover existing obligations, continuing operating support, debt, liabilities or administrative salaries
- Entail continued funding of previous requests
- Require funding before the annual allocation date
- Are for projects that serve only a few people
- Are submitted after the stated deadline
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application.
Grant applications are due no later than 5 p.m. on December 15. Grants will be awarded in April.
Please Note: Grants are subject to six- and 12-month review by the Grant Committee.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit your completed application electronically (attachment to email) to email@example.com.
Naples Garden Club
4820 Bayshore Drive Suite #101
Naples, FL 34112
Phone: (239) 262-1272
USA: Florida: The Greater Naples Area