Foundation / Corporation
Greater Green Bay Community Foundation (GGBCF) - Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay
Grants to Northeast Wisconsin nonprofits and governmental, educational, and religious organizations for programs that specifically benefit women and girls in Brown, Oconto, and Kewaunee. Funding will be provided for programs and projects that expand opportunities for local women and girls.
The Women's Fund is interested in reviewing creative proposals that support leadership and self esteem initiatives for women and girls in Northeast Wisconsin.
- Grants will be made for programs that support and expand opportunities for women and/or girls that help them to be healthy, to be safe, to learn, to achieve, to compete, to realize their dreams, and to be successful in their lives.
- Grants will be made for programs that clearly fill an articulated need, gap, or opportunity for women or girls in our community.
- In addition, grant reviewers will look for organizations that consult and collaborate with other agencies to enhance existing programs and augment opportunities.
- Programs that encourage and develop self-esteem and leadership for women and girls, especially those ages 9-15
- Programs uniquely designed or specifically geared to women or girls, or for their particular challenges or situations; not programs where half of the participants are female
- Imaginative, results-oriented projects. These may be on-going, expansions, or modifications of existing programs
- Sustainable programs
- Programs resulting in measurable, positive change in the community
- Projects that demonstrate women and girls served are involved in planning and implementation of the projects and programs
GrantWatch ID#: 165212
- The applicant must have a 501(c)(3) IRS tax exempt designation or be a governmental, educational, or religious organization.
- The program must provide opportunities for and/or meet the needs of women and/or girls who are residents of Brown, Oconto, and Kewaunee.
- The Women’s Fund does not fund individuals, for-profit organizations, capital projects, endowments, debt reduction, fundraising events, campaigns to elect candidates, conference attendance, travel, or programs that promote religious or sectarian activities.
- Requested programs cannot be "half" of a program that is designed for boys and girls, or men and women.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to speak with Rashad Cobb, Community Engagement Program Officer, to discuss a potential proposal prior to completing the application and grant narrative.
Semi-Annual Grants Program Application Deadlines are January 11 and July 1. Grant applications are only accepted online.
- Applications are available approximately 2 months prior to the deadline.
- Applications received by January 11 and July 1.
- Review by volunteer committee of Women's Fund Advisory Board members and other community members.
- Recommendation for funding to Women's Fund Advisory Board and Board of Directors of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation.
- Decisions will be announced within 8-10 weeks of the application deadline.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to register for the online application system:
Rashad Cobb, Community Engagement Program Officer
USA: Wisconsin: Brown, Oconto, and Kewaunee