Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County
05/15/18 04:00 PM MDT
Grants of up to $10,000 to Weld County, Colorado nonprofit organizations for collaborative programs that enable organizations to more effectively serve community needs. The Foundation supports partnerships that can significantly contribute to enhanced organizational, individual, and community sustainability. Collaborations must show a true investment of time and energy and demonstrate a measurable impact on the community.
Priority will be placed on collaborations that will result in one or more of the following:
- Create economies of scale, resulting in cost savings and/or service enhancements (including shared administrative services, shared staff to serve common constituencies, costs related to mergers).
- Strengthen the infrastructure, management capacity or service delivery systems of the partners.
- Create new or improved strategies for solutions to community problems (which can be documented and replicated by others).
- Stimulate partnerships among organizations that may not typically work together.
The Foundation looks for collaborations that:
- Develop and promote new ideas, tools, models and approaches to address issues and strengthen organizations and communities.
- Build the capacity of the organizations within the collaboration or network that will lead to improved organizational effectiveness and sustainability.
- Promote increased collective action, including advocacy, sharing of resources, and/or joint programming or shared services that will strengthen organizational results or provide increased/enhanced levels of service to joint constituencies.
- Embrace principles of cooperation, equity and participation.
GrantWatch ID#: 165557
Up to $10,000
Multi-year funding is a possible option.
To apply, click here:
Greeley and Weld County
Mail: 2425 35th Avenue, Suite 201
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Phone: (970) 304-9970
Fax: (970) 352-1271
USA: Colorado: Weld County
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations in multiple states to address the needs of residents in eligible counties, with priority given to low- to moderate-income populations. Applicants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grant of $9,000 to a USA, Canada, or International early-career psychologist for child psychology research projects. The purpose of the program is for research and demonstration projects that foster an understanding of the relationship between self-identity and scholast
Grants of $25,000 to USA nonprofit organizations, government entities, educational institutions, and volunteer fire companies for community benefit projects. Funding is intended to support a wide range of impactful and sustainable initiatives that meet community needs.
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Donations to USA nonprofit organizations for programming support for arts, pre-K-12 education, and literacy programs across the country. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are provided to USA for-profit and nonprofit organizations focusing on literacy, the arts, a