Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to $5,000 to Michigan nonprofit organizations in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, Livingston, Monroe and St. Clair Counties for women's and girls' support programs. Funding priorities are violence prevention, decreasing teenage pregnancy and infant mortality, and helping female heads of household achieve self-sufficiency.
In making its decisions, the Foundation will consider the following:
▪ Priority will be given to organizations in which women are the major decision-makers.
▪ Applicants are encouraged to give evidence of working cooperatively with other organizations.
▪ Proposals will be evaluated based on the clarity of the program objectives and how readily these objectives can be measured in the evaluation.
▪ Existing or new staff salaries are limited to 50% of the total budget. The Foundation, however, is reluctant to fund staff salaries.
▪ Although projects are not required to have in-kind contributions, applicants are strongly encouraged to have at least 10% of the program budget be from in-kind sources. In-kind contributions are those which can be cost-defined, such as donated space or contributions by volunteers.
▪ The Foundation is reluctant to pay for refreshments and other consumable supplies.
▪ The Foundation does not fund requests for equipment.
GrantWatch ID#: 165917
Up to $5,000.
One year. The program must be within the funding cycle of April 1 to March 31 of the following year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Grants/Corporate Giving Committee
P.O. Box 2011
Southfield, MI 48037-2011
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants of up to $20,000 to Michigan nonprofit organizations, government agencies, educational institutions, and tribal governments for activities that enhance trees and forests in local communities. Funding is intended to support projects in the areas of training and ed
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grant of $9,000 to a USA, Canada, or International early-career psychologist for child psychology research projects. The purpose of the program is for research and demonstration projects that foster an understanding of the relationship between self-identity and scholast
Grants of $25,000 to USA nonprofit organizations, government entities, educational institutions, and volunteer fire companies for community benefit projects. Funding is intended to support a wide range of impactful and sustainable initiatives that meet community needs.
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Donations to USA nonprofit organizations for programming support for arts, pre-K-12 education, and literacy programs across the country. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are provided to USA for-profit and nonprofit organizations focusing on literacy, the arts, a