Foundation / Corporation
Yakima Valley Community Foundation (YVCF)
Grants of up to $25,000 to Washington nonprofit organizations, schools, government entities, and tribes for programs to benefit the residents of Kittitas County, Yakima County, or the Yakama Nation. Funding is intended for programs supporting education, health and wellness, basic needs, cohesive communities, environment, and arts, music, and culture.
Annual Grant funding areas:
- Basic Needs: To assist in providing those fundamental requirements that serve as a foundation for survival, including shelter, food and clothing and related efforts of support on the path to self- sufficiency.
- Education: To provide a continuum of support resulting in increased educational attainment and to close the opportunity gap for students.
- Health and Wellness: To provide health care to the disadvantaged and activities that promote improved health in the community are part of our legacy and a priority in the Foundation’s community investment strategies.
- Cohesive Communities: To support efforts that build community cohesion including a strong and vibrant non-profit sector and economic development.
- Arts, Music, and Culture: To create a thriving community where groups and individuals express themselves and capture the imagination. Priority will be given for those applications that demonstrate a strategic relationship with one or more of the Foundation’s other program areas.
- Environment: Grants may be related to safeguarding and improving the environment of Yakima County including air and water quality issues.
More information about these funding areas can be seen at: http://www.yakimavalleycf.org/bPartnerbWithUs/OurNonprofitPartners/ForGrantApplicants/GuidelinesandApplications.aspx
An applicant may request funds for operational support. Operational support cannot exceed 25% of the operating budget of the applicant.
GrantWatch ID#: 166207
Organizations may apply for up to $25,000.
Funding is provided for one year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
If you have specific questions please e-mail email@example.com.
Yakima Valley Community Foundation
111 University Parkway, Suite 102
Yakima, WA 98901
USA: Washington: Yakima County, Kittitas County, and Yakama Nation area
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for projects that benefit women and girls. The purpose of this grant program is to effect social change and promote gender equality. Grant funds may be used to support existing or new programs. Eligible applicants must work within t
Grants to USA, Canada, and International independent filmmakers for feature-length documentary films in development stage to post-production. Funding is intended to support independent, nonfiction films that demonstrate effective storytelling, feasibility and originalit
Grant to a Washington nonprofit organization in an eligible region to support operations. Funding is intended for a nonprofit organization that has had an extraordinary impact on the community it serves. Grant funding will be used to enable the organization to reach a h
Grant to a USA nonprofit organization to improve healthcare among underserved populations. Applicants are advised to verify or create the required registrations well in advance of the deadline date. The purpose of the program is to educate mental health professionals ab
Grants to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming nonprofits for education, job training, and community and economic dev
Grant of $9,500 to a USA, Canada, or International graduate psychology student for research and demonstration projects that foster understanding of the relationship between self-identity and scholastic achievement, primarily for children in kindergarten through eighth g
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Grants to USA colleges, universities, and nonprofit media arts organizations for film fellowships and scholarships. Funding is intended to support film projects by students and fellows in the early stages of their careers. Films can be comprised of, but are not limited,