Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of North Central Washington (CFNCW)
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to Washington nonprofit organizations to address community needs in Methow Valley. Eligible types of support include marketing outreach, equipment purchases, family health services, school field trips and education, capacity building, and music, art, and theater.
Projects that address documented community needs will be given funding priority.
Purpose of funding:
- Contribute to a vibrant community through awards of grant funding in support of health and human services, education, arts and culture, the environment, social and public benefit projects.
- Assist nonprofit and public organization in their development of strong, sustainable programs.
- Create a permanent endowment ensuring availability of local resources to fund projects serving local needs and opportunities long into the future.
GrantWatch ID#: 166215
Due to a limited grant budget, grants generally range from $1,000 to $5,000.
The trustees of the Foundation have decided to suspend multi-year grants at this time.
A nonprofit organization must have a current tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. Community projects that do not have tax exempt status may apply with a qualified Fiscal Sponsor.
City or County Governments: Projects that are essential services provided by government such as infrastructure, administration, or services such as fire & police, are not eligible for funding. However, non-essential, quality of life, community enhancement projects not typically funded through tax dollars may be eligible. Please contact the Foundation before proceeding with an application.
Grants will not be made for religious purposes but may be made to faith-based organizations for the non-religious programs offered to the broader community.
School districts and related agencies are not eligible for the Methow Valley Fund.
Ineligible for Grants:
- Lobbying activities
- Debt retirement or budget deficits
- Tuition, scholarships or core operating expenses for public schools, charter schools, private schools, or universities and colleges
- Annual campaigns, fundraising campaigns or events
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (see Limitations & Restrictions Section)
- Political activities
- Purchases or activities that occur prior to grant decisions
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfncw
For questions about grant eligibility, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Oatey, Director of Community Grants
Community Foundation of NCW
9 S Wenatchee Ave
Wenatchee, WA 98801
USA: Washington: Methow Valley