Foundation / Corporation
Tory Burch Foundation
11/09/17 11:59 PM ET
Fellowships of $10,000 to USA women business owners to invest in and further grow their businesses. Each Fellow will be paired with a mentor provided by the funding source. Winners will have access to regular discussions on business topics with designated experts, the other Fellows and Tory Burch Foundation staff.
Fellows Will Receive:
- A Trip to Tory Burch Headquarters: 3 days of workshops and networking with the most innovative founders and business experts.
- One-Year Fellowship: Yearlong support from the Tory Burch Foundation.
- A $10,000 Grant: Advance your business education.
- $100,000 Grant Investment: Opportunity to pitch* your business to Tory and a panel of industry leaders as they determine one winner of the grant investment.
*Fellows will participate in a pitch competition before a panel of judges to determine one winner for a grant investment of $100,000 (of which 50% is a grant and 50% is a recoverable grant – which is equivalent to a zero interest loan).
GrantWatch ID#: 166678
Up to 10 Fellows will receive the grant award package, and up to 30 Fellows will receive an online profile, featured on ToryBurchFoundation.org.
$10,000 grant per finalist, and one $100,000 grant investment for the winner.
The Fellowship is a one-year program.
- A woman entrepreneur who owns a majority stake in a business and manages it on a day-to-day basis
- 21 years and older
- Proficient in English
- A legal resident of the United States
- For-profit, from any industry
- Early stage (no more than 5 years of operations)
- Generating revenues (up to $500,000 annually)
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States
Not eligible for this program:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Idea stage ventures
- Subsidiary businesses
Employees of Organizer, Tory Burch LLC, Tory Burch LLC’s affiliate entities, and/or their respective vendors, and members of their respective households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses) are not eligible for the Program.
Fall 2017: Applications Open
Nov. 9, 2017: Applications Close
March 2018: 30 Finalists are Revealed & Voting Begins
April 2018: 10 Tory Burch Fellows Announced
May 15 – 17, 2018: Trip to Tory Burch Headquarters in NYC
Business Plan Builder: http://www.toryburchfoundation.org/resources/starting-a-business/business-plan-builder/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: http://fellows.toryburchfoundation.org/
The Tory Burch Foundation, Inc.
11 West 19th Street
New York, NY 10011
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming