Foundation / Corporation
Tory Burch Foundation
03/12/19 11:59 PM ET
Fellowships of $5,000 to USA women business owners to invest in and further grow their businesses. Winners will have access to regular discussions on business topics with designated experts, the other Fellows, and Foundation staff.
Each Fellow will commit to a one-year fellowship which includes:
- A $5,000 grant to further their business education.
- A four-day trip to the Tory Burch campus, located in Jersey City, NJ that will include participation in a series of experiential learning workshops on entrepreneurship and leadership development led by notable experts.
- The four-day trip will culminate with a Pitch Day event. In attendance, will be all Fellows, investors, business experts, and other Tory Burch Foundation affiliates. Through the application process, the investment committee will extend an invitation to a small selection of Fellows to present their businesses. Further invitations for meetings with investors and experts may be extended post-event.
- Access to the new Online Community. The Tory Burch Foundation online platform will be a dynamic community of women entrepreneurs leading early and growth stage businesses from diverse sectors across the United States. The primary purpose of the online community is to facilitate peer-to-peer mentoring and meaningful collaboration. In addition, the Foundation will provide resources, highlight key moments and events, and encourage self-reporting and promotion around personal and professional milestone achievements.
GrantWatch ID#: 166678
Up to 50 Fellows
Fellow will commit to a one-year fellowship.
The Program is open only to women entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria:
- Must own a majority stake in a “Qualifying Business”* (defined below);
- Must manage the Qualifying Business on a day-to-day basis;
- Must be 21 years or older as of the Application due date, March 12, 2019;
- Must be proficient in English; and
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
*A “Qualifying Business” is defined as a for–profit business, from any industry, in early stage growth (minimum of 1 - year and no more than 5 years of operations), generating minimum revenues of $75,000 revenues per year, and which is formed under United States law and operating in the United States.
Examples of non-qualifying businesses include: non-profit organizations, idea stage ventures, and subsidiary businesses.
The Program entry period commences on January 31, 2019 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on March 12, 2019, at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time. Applications can only be submitted online.
Business Plan Builder: http://www.toryburchfoundation.org/resources/starting-a-business/business-plan-builder/
Application Technical Support: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/why-do-i-have-click-activate-plugins
Only one entrepreneur per business is allowed to apply.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply Online: https://fellows.toryburchfoundation.org/
The Tory Burch Foundation, Inc.
11 West 19th Street
New York, NY 10011
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming