Foundation / Corporation
Greater Pike Community Foundation (GPCF)
04/01/19 5:00 PM
Grants of $500 to Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations for innovative projects to enhance the quality of life in the Greater Pike community. Funding preference will be given to individual programs over requests for core operating expenses. Geographic preference will be given to nonprofit organizations within Pike County or those that provide programs and services to the residents of the area.
Greater Pike Community Foundation was created to enable generous individuals, families, and local businesses to maximize their charitable support through organized, targeted, long-term community philanthropy.
GrantWatch ID#: 166756
Three mini-grants of $500 each will be awarded.
- Organizations requesting support must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable status under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations may be sponsored by another not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable status under the Internal Revenue Code. In this case, your grant application must include a letter from the organization confirming its fiscal sponsorship, see below. Awarded grant dollars will be issued to the sponsoring organization.
- All grants must be issued to the final recipient nonprofit organization that will actually administer the program or perform the service.
GPCF does not grant to:
- Religious programs of churches or other sectarian organizations
- Political parties, campaigns or candidates
The application deadline is April 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
Greater Pike encourages all applicants to read the directions carefully, as they have changed. Applications missing required components will not be considered.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Grant application form: https://greaterpike.org/grant-application-documents
For questions regarding the grant application or process, please contact:
Maryanne Monte, Grant Committee Chair, Phone/Fax: 570-296-5420 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greater Pike Community Foundation
P.O. Box 992
Milford, PA 18337
USA: Pennsylvania: Greater Pike area