Foundation / Corporation
Essex County Community Foundation (ECCF)
05/01/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $7,500 to Essex County, Massachusetts nonprofit organizations for capacity building efforts. Funding is intended to support specific projects that help nonprofits implement their work more effectively by improving their infrastructure. For the current funding cycle, grants will be awarded to assist organizations in building more equitable, diverse, and inclusive cultures, environments, programs and/or services.
Examples of types of projects that would be considered for these grants include:
- Organizational development
- Board training, development and engagement
- Staff training, development and engagement
- Leadership coaching and development
- Human resources consulting
- Strategic planning
- Program/service design and development
- Community engagement
When reviewing grant proposals, the Foundation will look for:
- Evidence that the project will help the organization improve its ability to meet its mission.
- Evidence that the grant will help the organization secure future funding, affiliation, stability or other benefit.
- Evidence that the organization and its programs that meet a documented need of Essex County residents.
- Proposal completeness, clarity and conciseness.
Consultant fees directly tied to developing the capacity of the organization to successfully transition may be considered.
GrantWatch ID#: 167154
ECCF awards grants of up to $7,500.
ECCF awards one-year grants.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online at: https://www.grantinterface.com/eccf/Common/LogOn.aspx
Hehershe Busuego, Program Officer
Essex County Community Foundation
175 Andover Street, Suite 101 Danvers, MA 01923
Tel: 978-777-8876 x 128
USA: Massachusetts: Essex County