Foundation / Corporation
Hutchinson Community Foundation
01/14/19 5:00 PM Receipt
Grants of up to $750 to Reno County, Kansas nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that benefit local youth. Priority will be given to programs in which youth contribute to the project's development and implementation.
Funding will be provided for projects that demonstrate one or more of the following characteristics:
- Are created and/or directed by youth with appropriate organizational supervision.
- Promote the healthy development of children and youth.
- Introduce children and youth to the fine arts or support their participation in the arts.
- Provide opportunities for youth to give back to the community through meaningful service.
- Have a realistic budget and solid plans.
- Build positive relationships between youth and adults.
GrantWatch ID#: 167330
Grant requests up to $750 will be considered.
Groups and organizations offering programs in Reno County beneficial to youth may apply.
Completed applications are due in the Foundation office at the First National Center by 5 pm, Monday, January 14, 2019. Hand delivery is acceptable, or mail early to assure arrival by the 14th.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Hutchinson Community Foundation office
First National Center,
One North Main, Suite 501,
PO Box 298,
Hutchinson, KS 67504-0298
If you have questions or would like to have the application emailed to you, please contact:
USA: Kansas: Reno County