Foundation / Corporation
Hutchinson Community Foundation
01/17/18 Received by Close of Business
Grants of up to $750 to Reno County, Kansas nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that benefit local youth. Priority consideration will be given to programs involving youth in the development and implementation of the project. Funding will be provided for projects that (one or more):
- Are created and/or directed by youth with appropriate organizational supervision.
- Promote the healthy development of children and youth.
- Introduce children and youth to the fine arts or support their participation in the arts.
- Provide opportunities for youth to give back to the community through meaningful service.
- Have a realistic budget and solid plans.
- Build positive relationships between youth and adults.
GrantWatch ID#: 167330
Maximum request is $750.
Grant-funded activities are to be completed by Oct. 31, 2018.
Groups and organizations offering programs in Reno County beneficial to youth may apply.
The grant application cycle for 2018 is open. Applications for youth-serving projects and programs are due January 17, 2018. All applicants will be notified of the Youth Philanthropy Council’s decisions in late February 2018. Grant recipients will be invited to an award celebration on March 4, 2018.
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the guidelines and application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Contact Sarah Blake at email@example.com or 620.663.5293 with questions.
Completed applications (two hard copies, stapled in upper left hand corner) are due in the Foundation office at the First National Bank Building; One North Main, Suite 501, Hutchinson, KS, by close of business, Wednesday, January 17, 2018. Hand delivery is acceptable, or mail early to assure arrival by the 17th .
USA: Kansas: Reno County