Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation for Southern Arizona (CFSA) - Stone Canyon Community Foundation (SCCF)
Grants of up to $20,000 to Arizona nonprofits in Greater Tuscon and the Oro Valley for programs that help young people in need achieve educational success and take advantage of opportunities for development and self-improvement. Past grants have funded youth cycling, literacy groups, and the local Girl Scouts chapter.
GrantWatch ID#: 167355
Up to $20,000
The guideline is to recommend one year grants to the Board.
Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations serving the Oro Valley and greater Tucson area communities are eligible.
Agencies receiving SCCF grants must serve their populations without discrimination based on race, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin and sexual orientation.
The foundation will not consider requests for endowments, debt reduction, or large capital funding.
- April – September: Agencies are encouraged to review our grant making policies and schedule.
- October 15th – January 15th: Agencies submit grant applications to SCCF online.
- February and March: Committee reviews grant applications, conducts additional research and agency site visits.
- By Mid-March: Committee prepares a recommendation for grant funding to the Board for approval.
- By Mid April: The Committee notifies all finalists, whether or not they have received a grant.
- Committee follows up with funded agencies on a semi-annual basis.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Complete the screening questionnaire: http://stoneccf.org/grant-requirements/application-procedure/
Kathy Snyder, Grants and Research Committee Chair
Stone Canyon Community Foundation
c/o Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
2250 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85719
USA: Arizona: Oro Valley and greater Tucson area