Foundation / Corporation
Laura Jane Musser Fund
03/26/19 11:59 PM CST
Grants of up to $7,500 and grants of up to $10,000 to Morrison County, Minnesota nonprofits for general organizational support, as well as for small, one-time projects that will help build an organization's services and sustainability. Priority is given to programs that focus on children, arts, music, or education. Funding is intended to help organizations meet the needs of their communities.
General Operating Support - Up to $10,000 per year for up to three consecutive years. Grants are provided in order to help increase sustainable, organizational strength and the ability of organizations to meet the needs of their communities.
Small Grants - Up to $7,500 for one-time small projects. In addition to the priorities outlined above, priority is placed on organizations that:
- Demonstrate a clear plan and a clear need for the project or equipment
- Demonstrate how the project or equipment will help to increase the community's access to their services, and/or help to build organizational sustainability
Priority is placed on organizations that:
- Are working to increase the community's access to their services through scholarships, hands-on activities, community venues, workshops, discounts, and other innovations
- Are working in measurable ways to increase their sustainability
- Demonstrate capacity to engage their community in their services
- Demonstrate support from their community (through volunteerism, membership, in-kind, or other types of support)
- Focus on one or more of the following areas: arts, children, education, music
GrantWatch ID#: 167562
- General Operating Support - Up to $10,000
- Small Grants - Up to $7,500
- General Operating Support - One year, for up to 3 consecutive years.
- Small Grants - One year, for a one-time project.
Applicants must be non-profit, 501(c)(3) Charitable Organizations located in Morrison County, MN.
An organization may not apply to both grant programs in one year.
Not funded through the small grants program:
- Capital campaigns
- Festivals and conferences
Proposals will be available online February 26 - March 26, 2019. Funding decisions will be announced in July of 2019.
For the General Operating Support Program, applications are accepted for one year of funding at a time. It is possible for organizations to apply for and receive funding for up to three consecutive years. After three consecutive years of funding, grantees are not eligible for further Musser Fund support for at least a one year period. All types of Laura Jane Musser Fund grants count towards this three-year limit.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=y0IvNTomAgUvA6lfqC-UdBPFPhStXtli0
Mary Karen Lynn-Klimenko, Grants Program Manager
USA: Minnesota: Morrison County