Montgomery County Council
01/15/19 4:00 PM EST
Grants to Montgomery County, Maryland nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that meet the needs of local residents. Funding may be used for programs that align with the following areas of focus: education, community development, economic development, health and human services, and recreation.
GrantWatch ID#: 167643
Proposals selected for funding are effective July 1.
The Council accepts funding requests from nonprofit organizations that provide services in Montgomery County to County residents.
There will be two Community Grant Workshops:
- Wednesday, January 2, 2019, from 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM at the Rockville Christian Church on 301 Adclare Rd, Rockville, MD 20850.
- Saturday, January 12, 2019 from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at the Council Office Building - Capital Crescent Conference Room (4th Floor) on 100 Maryland Ave, Rockville, MD 20850.
Previous Community Grants awardees and new applicants are highly encouraged to attend one general information workshop.
View the Online Workshop Webinar Recording from December 17:
FY 2020 Council Grants Application Available: December 5, 2018
Deadline for FY 2020 Applications: January 15, 2019
Grants Advisory Group Review and Evaluation of Applications: February-April 2019
Grants Advisory Group Issues Report: Early May 2019
Funding Decisions: Late May 2019
- Applications must be submitted through the Montgomery County Grants portal to be officially received.
- Request a meeting with the Council Grants Manager to discuss your application or schedule a site visit for your organization.
- Funds become available approximately 60-120 days after July 1, after execution of a required contract with Montgomery County Government.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To Request a Meeting:
For additional information, contact:
Carolyn Chen, Council Grants Manager
USA: Maryland: Montgomery County