Foundation / Corporation
Cape Cod Foundation
12/01/17 11:59 PM EST
Grants totaling $40,000 to Massachusetts nonprofits, faith-based and civic organizations, government agencies, and schools for programs and initiatives that support animal protection and welfare on Cape Cod and the Islands. Preference for funding will be given for the following: medical treatment; “no-kill” shelters; spaying/neutering of domestic animals; prevention of cruelty to animals; and education and awareness building of the public on issues affecting animals and their welfare.
GrantWatch ID#: 168407
The following types of organizations are eligible to apply:
- 501(c)(3) public charities OR organizations serving a charitable purpose that are applying with a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) public charity
- Faith-based organizations; however, proposals will only be considered if: (1) services benefit all, regardless of religion; (2) service provided is not religious in nature; and (3) there is no proselytizing associated with the service
- Civic organizations (proposals must be project-based and of a charitable nature, and the organization must have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) public charity)
- Public and private schools, for projects that exceed the school’s budget funding (must have letter of support from the fiscal head of that school)
- Other government agencies with project-based proposals (must have letter of support from the fiscal head of that agency)
The deadline is Friday, December 1, 2017. Applicants will be notified by the end of December.
Click here for further guidelines: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/42601-The-Cape-Cod-Foundation
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://app.smarterselect.com/program/apply/42601?apply=true
Cape Cod Foundation
261 Whites Path, Unit 2
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
USA: Massachusetts: Cape Cod and the Islands