Grants of up to $500 to California public school teachers in Penasquitos, Poway, and San Diego for curriculum, technology, sensory tools and many other items needed to enhance the educational experiences for special needs children. Funding is intended to help teachers implement innovative educational projects and to support them with educational tools and materials.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be a teacher or DIS provider in the Poway Unified School District.
- Funds will not be used for subscriptions or conferences.
- Educational programs, materials and supplies must be for the benefit of current students.
- Funds will not be used for basic school supplies or equipment.
- First priority will be given to sites & staff who have not previously received grants.
- Recipients must be willing to share grant information at Biannual peer event.
Additional Geographic Information:
Penasquitos, Poway, and San Diego
To apply, download the attached application form.
All contact information should be filled out completely and all correspondence with applicant will be done through e-mail. Submit one copy of the proposal electronically to email@example.com.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt within 3 business days of your grant request with number assigned to your request. If you do not receive a confirmation in the stated time frame, please resubmit your proposal or call and follow up.