St. Lucie County Media Relations/SLCTV
03/05/18 5:00 PM Receipt
In-kind grants to St. Lucie County, Florida local nonprofit organizations and government agencies to produce a video public service announcement (PSA) up to 60 seconds in length. Grants are awarded based on a scoring criterion that evaluates the agency's need, stability, and community engagement.
Production services from SLCTV will not exceed more than 40 staff hours per grant.
GrantWatch ID#: 169045
The selection committee may choose to recommend awarding 1 - 3 grants.
Production on awarded grants may begin in March, but must be completed prior to December 2018.
- To apply for a video production grant, agencies must have an office located in St. Lucie County for at least the past 12 months.
- Agencies applying must be a nonprofit agency and provide official documentation to prove it.
- Agencies can only apply for one video production grant per year.
- January 2018: A press release announcing the grant cycle will be sent to the local media and posted on SLCTV. Applications will be available online.
- March 5, 2018: Grant applications are due at the St. Lucie County Communications Division on or before 5 p.m.
- March 7 - 24, 2018: Video Production Grant Selection Committee reviews and scores grant applications. Recommendations are forwarded to the County Administrator for final approval.
- Late March/Early April 2018: The Communications Division announces grant winners. A press release will be distributed to local media announcing winners, along with telephone calls to the winning agencies.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications should be mailed or delivered to:
St. Lucie County Communications Division
Attn: Production Grant
2300 Virginia Avenue
Fort Pierce, Florida 34982
Erick Gill, Public Information Manager
USA: Florida: St. Lucie County