Grants of up to $6,000 and in-kind support to USA and Canada small nonprofit organizations for programs that address issues related well-being of women and children. Funding is intended for organizations that have a mission of enhancing the financial and emotional well-being of women and children. Eligible applicants have an annual budget between $25,000 and $1,000,000.
Foundation Grant packages include a combination of a cash grant and the sponsorship of a grantee representative to attend a special Grants Program at the eWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expo.
In order to be considered for this grant, an organization must:
- Be a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit; an Internal Revenue Service "Letter of Determination" must be available for submission/review. Canadian organizations must be registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency and be able to provide a letter of registration for review
- Have been in existence for over three years, with an annual budget of over $25,000 and under $1 million and not be a part of a national organization.
- Not be affiliated with a national organization.
- Have submitted Internal Revenue Service Form 990 for two consecutive years and be able to submit an interim financial statement representing data as recent as the last 90 days.
- Address the issues of health, wellness and/or safety of underprivileged women and/or children.
- Prove that 80% of the clients benefiting from the grant will be women and/or children from the local city/county area in which the grant has been issued.
- Submit a report on the use of grant funds and their impact one year after the grant has been issued.
- Send a representative to Dallas to receive the grant award in person, and participate in a Grants Program in conjunction with the eWomenNetwork annual Conference.
- Not have a partisan, religious or political agenda.
Grant seekers will only be considered if they operate in a region where there is an active chapter of eWomenNetwork that is issuing a Grant.
eWomenNetwork contractors, employees, managing directors and their families are not eligible to participate.
Applications are being accepted from April 1 - April 30 2023.
Foundation Grant packages include a combination of a $6,000 cash grant and the sponsorship of a grantee representative to attend a special Grants Program at the eWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expo.