Foundation / Corporation
Central Susquehanna Community Foundation (CSCF) - Selinsgrove Area Community Foundation
02/28/19 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $1,000 to Pennsylvania nonprofits and government agencies for programs and projects that improve the quality of life for youth and local residents within the Selinsgrove area and surrounding communities. First time applicants must attend a conference prior to applying.
Part of the available funding is intended to support programs and projects of all charitable purposes that specifically serve residents of the Selinsgrove area. Another portion of the available funding is designated to support youth programs for residents of Selinsgrove, Richfield, Freeburg, and Mt. Pleasant Mills.
The Selinsgrove Area Community Foundation favors programs/projects that:
- Programs whose primary beneficiaries are residents of the service area
- Give a clear and concise explanation of the program
- Fulfill the applicant’s mission statement
- Establish measurable goals and have an evaluation process for reviewing and promoting best practices
- Demonstrate how positive outcomes of the program will be sustained and have a sound organizational sustainability plan
- Do not duplicate services provided by other community organizations
- Include collaboration with other organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 169367
Grant awards of up to $1,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=csgiving
For more information, please contact:
Christine Orlando, CSCF Senior Program Officer
570-752-3930, ext. 2 or
Central Susquehanna Community Foundation (CSCF)
725 W. Front Street
Berwick, PA 18603
USA: Pennsylvania: Selinsgrove area and surrounding communities including Richfield, Freeburg, and Mt. Pleasant Mills.