Foundation / Corporation
Central Susquehanna Community Foundation (CSCF) - Selinsgrove Area Community Foundation
02/28/19 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $1,000 to Pennsylvania nonprofits and government agencies for programs and projects that improve the quality of life for youth and local residents within the Selinsgrove area and surrounding communities. First time applicants must attend a conference prior to applying.
Part of the available funding is intended to support programs and projects of all charitable purposes that specifically serve residents of the Selinsgrove area. Another portion of the available funding is designated to support youth programs for residents of Selinsgrove, Richfield, Freeburg, and Mt. Pleasant Mills.
The Selinsgrove Area Community Foundation favors programs/projects that:
- Programs whose primary beneficiaries are residents of the service area
- Give a clear and concise explanation of the program
- Fulfill the applicant’s mission statement
- Establish measurable goals and have an evaluation process for reviewing and promoting best practices
- Demonstrate how positive outcomes of the program will be sustained and have a sound organizational sustainability plan
- Do not duplicate services provided by other community organizations
- Include collaboration with other organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 169367
Grant awards of up to $1,000.
Eligibility and Restrictions:
- Applicant must have a 501c3 IRS tax exempt designation or be a governmental organization
- The applicant’s proposal must serve residents within the Selinsgrove area and surrounding communities including Richfield, Freeburg, and Mt. Pleasant Mills
- The Foundation does not award grants to individuals
- The Foundation does not award grants that serve an exclusively religious purpose
Prior to beginning the Selinsgrove Area Community Foundation grant application process, first-time applicants are required to attend a grant workshop held at the Northumberland National Bank Operations Center (85 King Street, Northumberland), on Thursday, January 31, 2019, at 10:00am.
To register to attend the grant workshop, contact Karri Harter, CSCF Administrative Assistant/Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-752-3930 ext. 6, by January 29, 2019.
Grant requests must be submitted online by 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2019.
You will be notified by email if your organization has been approved for funding or if funding has been denied.
Selinsgrove Area Community Foundation: http://www.csgiving.org/Partners/SEACF.html
How to Apply: http://www.csgiving.org/grants/grant_login.html
Grant Tutorial Video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/218825690?autoplay=1
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=csgiving
For more information, please contact:
Christine Orlando, CSCF Senior Program Officer
570-752-3930, ext. 2 or
Central Susquehanna Community Foundation (CSCF)
725 W. Front Street
Berwick, PA 18603
USA: Pennsylvania: Selinsgrove area and surrounding communities including Richfield, Freeburg, and Mt. Pleasant Mills.