Foundation / Corporation
Lakeview Schools Educational Foundation (LSEF)
Grants in the range of $1,000 to Battle Creek Area, Michigan K-12 curriculum committees, secondary departments, elementary grade groups, and adult education staff for innovative curriculum development. Funding is intended for projects or programs that focus on experimentation with innovative ideas and provide opportunities for active student participation.
Only proposals benefitting the Lakeview School District may apply.
Selection criteria include:
- Must involve a significant number of teachers
- Funds must be expended primarily on direct student activity
- Should focus on experimentation with innovative ideas
- Should contribute to learning more about how and what students learn
- Should provide opportunities for active student participation in the innovative idea
- Should explore ways of integrating with other subject areas
- Must have a significant relationship to curriculum development in the committee's subject area
GrantWatch ID#: 169770
Grants will be awarded in the range of $1,000.
Funds are available January 1 - December 31, 2017.
All K-12 curriculum committees, secondary departments, elementary grade groups and adult education staff involved in curriculum development in the Lakeview School District are eligible to apply for grant funds.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail application to:
LSEF C/O Lakeview Administration Office
15 Arbor Street
Battle Creek, MI 49015
Battle Creek Area