Foundation / Corporation
Rocky Community Improvement Fund (RCIF) and Osteopathic Heritage Foundation of Nelsonville
04/15/19 Postmarked or Received by Date
Grants to Nelsonville area, Ohio nonprofit organizations and governmental agencies for programs and projects that enhance the quality of life of local residents. Funding is available for those living in Nelsonville and the surrounding communities, with a focus on Athens, Hocking, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, Vinton, and Washington Counties.
The general funding priorities of RCIF include: children's welfare, hunger, seniors, health and wellness, disabilities, housing initiatives, animal welfare, community development, environmental issues, beautification, arts and humanities, and sports programs.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Comply with the mission and values of RCIF, the Athens County Foundation, and the Osteopathic Heritage Foundation of Nelsonville
- Incorporate new approaches to current or emerging needs
- Encourage cooperation among organizations and avoid duplication of services
- Show the organization’s ability to leverage additional funds
GrantWatch ID#: 169813
Grant applications are welcome from any 501c3 organization, government agency, or have a fiscal agreement with a 501c3 organization.
Generally, grants are not made to or for:
- Budget deficits
- Religious purposes
- Political or legislative action groups
- Support or promotion of specific points of view on right-to-life and pro-choice issues
- Annual fundraising drives
All Applications must be postmarked or received by April 15, 2019 to be considered.
If this grant is being submitted by a fiscal agent, include a letter from the fiscal agent describing the relationship to the organizations as well as a copy of the agent’s IRS tax-exempt status letter.
Decisions on all grants will be made and recipients will be notified after May 1, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications can be submitted to:
Submit application by mail to:
Attn: Dani Waldren
39 E. Canal St
Nelsonville, OH 45764
For more information, call: 740.753.9100 x2115
USA: Ohio: Nelsonville and the surrounding communities, including Athens, Hocking, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, Vinton, and Washington Counties.