Foundation / Corporation
Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Kansas City - Flo Harris Foundation
Grants to Kansas and Missouri nonprofit organizations in the Greater Kansas City area for programs that impact the Jewish and general communities and benefit children, young adults, and seniors. Funding is intended to support general community programs that benefit children, as well as safety-net programs.
- Funding projects and programs that will carry the name of Flo Harris, with a special emphasis on children and young adults, thus continuing her legacy
- Seeking innovative projects for funding that could have a profound impact on a community issue or need
- Funding projects that specifically impact Jewish identity
- Assisting congregations in improving outreach to the Jewish community
- Assisting with programs which help impact senior adults
- Other projects as approved by the Trustees
GrantWatch ID#: 169874
If you are applying to the Flo Harris Supporting Foundation for the first time, a copy of your IRS tax-exempt letter stating that you are a 501(c)(3) organization is required.
Grant applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Beatrice Fine before applying for a grant (see Contact Information section below for details).
Applications are due January 15 and June 17.
If a deadline falls on a weekend, applications are due the next business day.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Greater Kansas City
USA: Kansas: Greater Kansas City area; Missouri: Greater Kansas City area