Foundation / Corporation
Institute of Mental Hygiene (IMH)
Grants to Orleans Parish, Louisiana organizations, programs, and providers to address the mental health needs of children and adolescents. A letter of intent is due prior to submitting a full proposal. The Foundation's mission is to improve the mental health of children and their families in New Orleans.
Early Childhood Grants - IMH seeks to strengthen and sustain policies, programs, and providers focusing on early childhood and families with children ages birth to six years:
- Early Childhood Program Grants
- Child Care Improvement Grants to Promote Diverse Delivery
Child and Adolescent Grants - IMH is accepting applications for programs providing comprehensive mental health services in public schools and community-based programming:
- Comprehensive Mental Health Services in Public School Settings
- Community-Based Services
- IMH supports advocacy as a strategy to work toward increased public support for the full range of mental health services for children and their families and toward the development of policies and regulations that promote quality in the supports and services available to all children.
- IMH also supports organizational efforts to increase and strengthen the voices of children, parents, and caretakers in their communities, and will support convenings to better inform the public on issues relating to children's optimal development and mental health.
For more information about the program areas, see the URL for Full Text link below.
GrantWatch ID#: 169892
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Access the LOI application online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=imhno
For questions, contact:
Kanitra Charles, Grants and Data Manager
Institute of Mental Hygiene
1055 St. Charles Avenue, Suite 350
New Orleans, LA 70130
USA: Louisiana: Orleans Parish