Foundation / Corporation
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation - Impact KC
08/01/17 5:00 PM CST
Grants generally ranging from $5,000 to $15,000 to Kansas and Missouri nonprofits for programs and projects that have a significant, positive impact on improving the lives of Kansas City metropolitan area residents. Funding will be provided for proposals across a wide range of areas, with an emphasis on providing funds that will have a substantive impact on a tangible project or defined purpose.
Some of these areas are:
- Arts and Culture
- Community Development
- Education and Youth Services
- Health and Life Sciences
- Social Services and Families
GrantWatch ID#: 170347
Impact KC will award one-time grants to one to four organizations through an annual application process.
Generally, the range of grants will be $5,000 to $15,000.
Grants are made only to organizations that are exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and organizations that serve the metropolitan Kansas City area.
Impact KC does not support the following activities:
- Individuals, political parties, candidates or political activities;
- Post-secondary educational institutions or any organization benefiting such institutions; and
- Religious organizations for denominational programs or purposes.
Organizations may attend an Impact KC Grant Information Session before submitting an application to Impact KC.
The 2017 Application deadline is Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 5:00 p.m. CST
Procedures for Grant Seekers:
- Please review the Impact KC Grant Information for more details (see Supporting Documents below).
- Review your organization's Nonprofit Profile to ensure that all information is current: http://gkccf.guidestar.org/. For questions about updating your profile or having Reviewed status, please contact the Donor Relations and Education Team (see Contact Information below).
- All applications must be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. CST on the due date through the internet grant application module (iGAM).
More on Impact KC: http://www.impactkc.net/grants/grants-applicants/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The grant application for Impact KC can be found here: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1164?SA=SNA&FID=35391
Donor Relations and Education Team
If you have technical questions relating to iGAM, please contact email@example.com or call 816.627.3452.
USA: Kansas: metropolitan Kansas City area; Missouri: metropolitan Kansas City area