Foundation / Corporation
Oregon Community Foundation (OCF) - Ben Serafin Fund
Grants to Douglas County, Oregon nonprofit organization and service districts for activities that will benefit local residents. Preference will be given to organizations located in and that serve the residents of the Glide community. Funding is intended to support programs, projects, and services that enrich the lives of community residents.
GrantWatch ID#: 170539
The Ben Serafin Fund grant program does not accept multi-year requests for funding.
Grants are made to local service districts and nonprofit organizations in Douglas County, Oregon, with preference given to organizations located in Glide and serving the Glide community.
Before you apply, you should know that these qualities make applications less competitive:
- Little funding has been secured
- No private, community-based support is evident
- OCF is being asked for half of the project total (or more)
- Your organization has received several Community Grants in recent years
- Project request is operating support: OCF funding would not expand services or strengthen organizational infrastructure
Grant applications are accepted from June 1 to July 15, 2017 at midnight.
Grant Application Process:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
Belle Cantor, Program Officer
The Oregon Community Foundation
1221 SW Yamhill St.
Portland, OR 97205
USA: Oregon: Douglas County