Foundation / Corporation
Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA) Foundation
07/31/17 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $5,000 to Wisconsin community-based, nonprofit organizations for oral health promotion programs. Funding is intended to support programs and projects that provide dental care to the underserved as well as other philanthropic endeavors related to dentistry in Wisconsin. The program objective is to increase access to, and education about, oral health care by encouraging volunteerism in the dental health professions community.
Examples of qualified oral health promotions include:
- Dental supplies, equipment and other operating expenses for a low-income dental clinic
- Dental health education conducted at schools, health fairs and social agencies, via mobile dental clinics or outreach programs
- Dental health education efforts in conjunction with preventive programs, such as fluoride and dental sealant application projects
- Other philanthropic endeavors relating to dentistry in Wisconsin
GrantWatch ID#: 170711
Up to $5,000
Grant money should be requested in writing as expenses are incurred anytime between January 1 and November 30 of the calendar year for which the grant is being used.
Organizations must be 501(c)(3) status or government agency that is headquartered in Wisconsin to be considered. Funds must be used within the state of Wisconsin.
Grants will not be awarded to support:
- Grants to individuals
- Salary and other staff/volunteer compensation
- Endowments, fundraising campaigns or general operating expenses
- Lobbying of any kind
- Capital costs (purchasing, remodeling, or furnishing of facilities)
- Grants to organizations located outside of Wisconsin
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to access the application.
The Grant review committee will not consider letters of endorsement provided by any other organization and/or individual in lieu of endorsement by the local dental society.
Names of local component dental society leadership can be found at: http://www.wda.org/dental-professionals/local-dental-societies or by contacting Vicki Bohman (see contact information below).
- Only one proposal submission per organization will be accepted.
- Do not submit additional materials, such as videos, brochures or promotional gifts, as these items will not be considered.
- Please submit the signed application and supporting materials via email to Vicki Bohman at the email address listed below.
- It is preferred that all materials be combined into one PDF document.
- Subject line must read 2018 WDA Foundation grant application.
- Request for proposals will be posted online each year on April 1.
- Complete proposals must be emailed to the WDA Foundation by 11:59 p.m. on July 31 of the year preceding the calendar year in which the grant will be used.
- Proposal applicants will be notified via email by Dec. 31 of the year preceding the calendar year in which the grant will be used.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit proposal by email to Vicki Bohman, Executive Director, at: email@example.com.
6737 W. Washington St., Ste. 2360
West Allis, WI 53214