Foundation / Corporation
Mississippi Library Association (MLA)
Awards to Mississippi libraries in recognition of outstanding public relations campaigns to publicize library services, events, or libraries in general. Applications are accepted from college and university, institutional, public, special, and school libraries. Entries will be accepted in an organized format relevant to the project: scrapbooks, displays, audio/video tapes, slides, DVDs, online submissions, etc.
The categories of entries are as follows:
- Best effort by an individual library to publicize library services around a single theme or event.
- Best coordinated effort of several libraries to publicize library services around a single theme or event.
- Best year-round effort by an individual library to publicize library services in general.
- Best year-round coordinated effort by a group of libraries to publicize library services in general.
- Golden Book Award – Most outstanding volunteer effort by an individual or group deemed to have contributed most to library awareness in the past or present.
- Best newsletter submitted by library group. Please submit one newsletter edition that best represents the library’s best public relations activities.
GrantWatch ID#: 170786
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please send your entry to:
MLA Attn: Awards Committee, PO Box 13687
Jackson MS 39236-3687
or via email to email@example.com