Foundation / Corporation
Atlanta Braves Foundation
Grants ranging from $500 to $10,000 to Atlanta, Georgia nonprofit organizations for youth activities in the areas of health, education, and recreation. Funding is intended for initiatives such as after-school programs, athletic programs, health and wellness efforts, educational projects, and much more.
GrantWatch ID#: 170808
Grants are typically between $500 and $10,000 and may also be awarded in the form of in-kind contributions.
Multi-year pledges are not available.
Applicants must be exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and must include a copy of your Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt determination letter.
The Foundation Grant Program does not fund the following:
- Non-tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations
- Organizations that advocate religious beliefs or restrict participation on the basis of religion
- Schools (public or private)
- Capital and endowment campaigns
- Multi-year pledge requests
Grants are not made for:
- Annual fund drives
- Seed or start up funds
- Operational deficits
- Debt reduction
- Medical research
- Political activities
- Fundraising events sponsorships (golf, walks/run, dinner galas, advertisements, etc.)
- Scholarships/Endowment funds
Applications will be accepted through August 3, 2018.
Review complete guidelines here: https://www.mlb.com/braves/community/atlanta-braves-foundation/grant-program/guidelines
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online: https://www.mlb.com/braves/community/atlanta-braves-foundation/grant-program/application
USA: Georgia: Atlanta