Foundation / Corporation
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM)
09/14/17 5:00 PM CST
Grants to New Mexico nonprofit organizations for sustainable, measurable programs that improve the health and wellness of children and families. Funding is intended for programs that focus on nutrition, physical activity, disease prevention and management, and supporting safe environments.
GrantWatch ID#: 171446
In addition to aligning with one or more of the focus areas stated above, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must hold a 501 (c)(3) tax status
- The grant must primarily target individuals in New Mexico
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal
BCBSNM is unable to offer funding for:
- Organizations or projects that discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, religion, or sexual preference
- Endowments or established trusts
- Sponsorship of unrelated charitable programs
- Sponsorship of youth athletics and related activities
- Deficit funding
Funding announcements will be made throughout November 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online between August 7 – September 14, 2017: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_805?SA=SNA&FID=35103
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
P.O. Box 27630
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7630
USA: New Mexico