You will be required to disclose if your organization meets the criteria listed below before you get access to the application.
• The applicant organization is fully authorized by its board and other applicable
partners/collaborators to submit this application.
• Has your organizational profile been updated? Please check mailing addresses and contact information.
• Is your organization (or fiscal sponsor) a 501(c)(3) organization, school, municipality, or tribal entity that operates with fiscal accountability and responsibility? Religious organizations may apply for funding of non-sectarian programs.
• I have downloaded the latest guidelines and questions document.
• I understand that my application will not be reviewed by the grant panel if it is incomplete.
• ACF requires all applicants for grants to comply with its non-discrimination policy. Please confirm that the organization applying for this grant does not unlawfully discriminate against employees, volunteers, board members, or the members, clients, or students it serves on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• If your organization is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, is your tax-exempt status current? Applications from organizations with a non-exempt status at the time of submission will be declined.
• I understand that, if funded, a report on expenditure of funds will be due approximately one year from the funding date. I will receive notification of this date, and instructions for completing this report, through email. Should I not receive this notice, I will contact ACF for instructions.
• My project or program will serve residents of Flagstaff. This is based on donor intent when funds were established.
• I understand my organization must attend a mandatory interview with the grants panel and collaborative donors.
• If your organization received a grant in 2021, you must have completed the final report for that grant by the 2022 deadline. If a final report was not submitted by the deadline, this will result in a declined application.
Proposals must specifically benefit the residents of Flagstaff. The approximate area covered by the Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organization including, Bellemont on the west, Kachina Village and Mountainaire on the south, Winona on the east, and San Francisco Peaks on the north and also will include the Flagstaff Unified School District (FUSD) service area.