Foundation / Corporation
Collierville Community Fund
06/29/17 4:00 PM
Grants to Collierville area, Tennessee nonprofit organizations for a broad range of activities to improve the quality of life in the area. Funding will be provided for proposals that focus on areas such as education, health, culture, the arts, human services, and/or community development.
The Fund will invest in activities that mobilize community assets, celebrate diversity, and increase the capacity of individuals, organizations, and institutions to build on the community's strengths.
The Collierville Community Fund utilizes the following criteria to make decisions regarding project grants from the Fund:
- Applicants should show significant investments of time and resources by the intended beneficiaries in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the proposed project;
- Applicants should clearly identify the skills and assets of the intended beneficiaries and how those skills will be used for the proposed activity;
- Applicants should involve other community-based organizations, citizen-led associations, or community institutions as partners in the proposed activity;
- Applicants should indicate how the proposed activity will contribute to improving the quality of life in Collierville;
- Applicants should develop a plan to continue the activity beyond the funding period, maintain relationships that are established in the course of work, and/or share lessons learned or information gathered with others in the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 171586
Grants will be awarded to nonprofit organizations benefiting Collierville area residents and located in Collierville, or that provide programs based in Collierville.
Applicants must be 501(c)(3) organizations and must have a published profile on WHEREtoGIVEmidsouth.org by the application due date (see: http://wheretogivemidsouth.guidestar.org/). Requests for general operating and project support will be considered.
The Collierville Community Fund will not make grants to individuals.
Additional Criteria: http://www.colliervillecommunityfund.org/communitygrants/philosophycriteria.html
The Collierville Community Fund does not consider incomplete, or late, applications for grants.
Please be aware that a final report for all grants is required. Final reports for 2017 grants are due October 30, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to begin your on-line submission:
If you have any questions, please contact Sutton Mora Hayes with the Community Foundation of Greater Memphis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 722-0054.
The Fund can be contacted by email, phone, fax, or letter at:
Collierville Community Fund
Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
1900 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
USA: Tennessee: Collierville area