Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Greater Memphis - Collierville Community Fund
06/29/18 4:00 PM
Grants to Collierville area, Tennessee nonprofit organizations for a broad range of activities that improve the quality of life for local residents. Funding is intended for proposals in the focus areas of education, arts, culture, health, human services, and community development. Requests for general operating and project support will be considered.
The Collierville Community Fund seeks to make grants that enhance the sense of community and build on the historic and small town qualities of Collierville, while responding to the changing needs and strengths of the Town. To that end, the Fund will invest in activities that mobilize community assets, celebrate diversity, and increase the capacity of individuals, organizations, and institutions to build on the community's strengths.
The Collierville Community Fund utilizes the following criteria to make decisions regarding project grants from the Fund:
- Applicants should show significant investments of time and resources by the intended beneficiaries in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the proposed project;
- Applicants should clearly identify the skills and assets of the intended beneficiaries and how those skills will be used for the proposed activity;
- Applicants should involve other community-based organizations, citizen-led associations, or community institutions as partners in the proposed activity;
- Applicants should indicate how the proposed activity will contribute to improving the quality of life in Collierville;
- Applicants should develop a plan to continue the activity beyond the funding period, maintain relationships that are established in the course of work, and/or share lessons learned or information gathered with others in the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 171586
Grants will be awarded to nonprofit organizations benefiting Collierville area residents and located in Collierville, or that provide programs based in Collierville.
Applicants must be 501(c)(3) organizations and must have a published profile on http://wheretogivemidsouth.guidestar.org by the application due date.
The Collierville Community Fund will not make grants to individuals.
Online submissions are due by 4:00 PM on Thursday, June 29, 2018 (see link in Contact Information below).
Additionally, applicants must have a published profile on http://wheretogivemidsouth.guidestar.org by the application due date.
Please be aware that a final report for all grants is required. Final reports for 2017 grants are due October 30, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
When the application portal opens, apply online here:
For questions, contact:
Amy Beth Dudley, Donor Services Officer
USA: Tennessee: Collierville area