Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Greenlee County, Arizona nonprofits, government agencies, and schools for programs that benefit the local community. Funding will be awarded to programs that focus on the areas of community and economic development, education and training, environment, and health and wellness.
1) Community and Economic Development:
- Community Engagement
- Culture, Arts, and History
- Business Diversification, Support, and Attraction
- Infrastructure Development
- Tourism Development
2) Education and Training:
- Career/College Readiness
- Early Childhood Education and Services
- Equal Access - Education & Technology
- K-12 Education
- Parental & Community Support
- Teacher Training and Retention
- Community Appearance
- Conservation, Stewardship, and Sustainability
4) Health and Wellness:
- Family and Youth Engagement
- Access to Quality Care & Healthcare Facilities
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Fitness, Nutrition or other Health Education
GrantWatch ID#: 171692
Only IRS determined tax-exempt entities such as nonprofits with a 501(c)3 designation, schools, and government institutions are eligible.
The Foundation only accepts applications submitted online.
The application window is June 1 through September 7. Application status notifications will be issued December 1.
Does your organization provide services to one of the eligible communities and fulfill one of these community outcomes: http://www.freeportinmycommunity.com/communities/community-outcomes
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions about Community Investment Funds, please contact email@example.com.
Community Investment Fund
333 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004