Foundation / Corporation
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC)
08/01/17 4:00 PM
Grants averaging $1,000 to Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations to provide youth and family-oriented programs and services for the disadvantaged and underserved of Cumberland, Dauphin, and Perry Counties. Funding is intended for activities that directly benefit at-risk children, youth, and their families.
Eligible activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Services for homeless women and their children
- Therapeutic counseling services
- Domestic violence and abuse services
- Support groups for individuals or families
- Physical, emotional or behavioral health services
- Sports and recreation programs
- After-school programs
- Services for children/youth with special needs
- Be innovative and not duplicate existing programs and services
- Empower the disadvantaged and underserved
- Be collaborative in nature
- Demonstrate measurable and achievable outcomes
GrantWatch ID#: 172123
The average grant amount is $1,000.
The term of the grant is for one year. Proposed projects may take place at any time during the grant year beginning January 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2018.
Established 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations are eligible for a grant serving resident in Cumberland, Dauphin, and Perry counties.
The fund does not make grants to individuals or for-profit organizations.
A complete application will consist of the Online Application and receipt of the mailed or delivered attachments.
- April 1, 2017: Application available.
- August 1, 2017: All application materials (both online and mailed or hand delivered) must be received by, not postmarked by, 4:00 PM.
- Applicants will be notified of their status in December 2017.
All applicants are invited to contact Jennifer Strechay, Program Officer for Community Investment, to discuss an in progress or proposed project. Applicants may also request one review of their application materials by Ms. Strechay prior to submission; please note that requests made later than two weeks prior to the grant submission deadline will not be honored.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
Mail or deliver application attachments to:
200 N 3rd St, 8th Fl
Harrisburg, PA 17101
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
Attn: Jennifer Strechay
PO Box 678
Harrisburg, PA 17108-0678
Jennifer Strechay, Program Officer for Community Investment
USA: Pennsylvania: Cumberland, Dauphin, and Perry Counties