Foundation / Corporation
Great Smokies Health Foundation
06/30/17 4:00 PM Receipt
Grants of up $5,000 to North Carolina nonprofits, government agencies, and educational institutions for programs and projects that improve health care in Jackson and Swain Counties. Funding is intended to support one-time programs and projects that will impact health and wellness services within these counties.
GrantWatch ID#: 172176
Up to $5,000
Funding must be committed within one year of receipt of grant funds.
Nonprofits, governmental entities, and educational institutions in the specific service area of Jackson and Swain County are invited to apply.
The Foundation will not accept or consider applications that support the following activities or requests:
- Requests for medical /health research or non-medical/non-health related services
- Requests for individuals, fundraisers, dinners, or faith-based organizations for religious purposes.
- Requests that supplant or substitute for existing funding.
Grants will be awarded each year in late August.
Click here for more information about the grants: http://www.greatsmokieshealthfoundation.com/grants.html
Note: Only one (1) application per organization (Non-Profit entity, Department of local government (i.e. Health Department, Senior Services Department, Social Services Dept.), or School unit (i.e. East Swain Elementary, Smoky Mountain High, Cullowhee Valley School, etc).
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications may be:
- Hand-delivered to the Foundation Office at 69 Eastgate Drive, Sylva;
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a hard copy to follow; or
- Mailed to P.O. Box 176, Sylva NC 28779.
To receive an application, answer questions regarding the grant program, application questions, and/or application process contact Wanda Belcher, Foundation Assistant at (828) 507-2270 or email: email@example.com.
USA: North Carolina: Jackson and Swain Counties