Foundation / Corporation
Delaware Community Foundation (DCF) - Next Generation – Southern Delaware
Grants to Delaware nonprofit organizations for programs addressing substance abuse and addiction in Kent and Sussex Counties. Funding is available for addiction prevention and education, mental health services, treatment services, and programs that assist families affected by addiction.
Proposals for competitive grants are considered on the basis of how they address addiction and enhance the quality of life for Delawareans. Next Gen South is particularly interested in proactive, preventative and future-thinking proposals.
The Foundation is interested in initiatives that:
- Demonstrate vision, effectiveness, good management, and action for positive change
- Encourage collaboration between agencies and reduce duplication of services
- Leverage funds from other sources
- Create a sense of community through neighborhood involvement and outreach
- Include an evaluation component
GrantWatch ID#: 172189
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=delcf
For more information about the DCF’s grantmaking process:
Sarah Grunewald, Vice President for Community Impact
100 W. 10th Street, Suite 115
PO Box 1636
Wilmington, DE 19899-1636
36 The Circle
Georgetown, DE 19947-4393
USA: Delaware: Kent and Sussex Counties