Grants of up to $8,000 to Minnesota nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and schools in eligible communities for programs that benefit and serve young women and girls. Funding is intended to support impactful programs, projects, and capital expenses that enhance safety, self-esteem, confidence, and empowerment. Funds may be used for physical activities, particularly outdoor activities, such as those that enhance mutual respect between girls and boys. Activities must benefit girls and young women within a 30-mile radius of St. Cloud.
Empowerment of girls and young women
Projects/Programs that support diversity, inclusion and equity
Eligible organizations: 501(c) 3 nonprofit organizations, schools or government entities.
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Political organizations or political campaigns.
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
Application Open: August 1, 2023
Application Deadline: September 30 at 11:59pm - Decisions Made Within 90 Days of Deadline