Foundation / Corporation
East Tennessee Foundation (ETF) - McMinn Community Fund
Grants ranging from $3,000 to $10,000 to McMinn County, Tennessee nonprofits, government agencies and educational institutions for programs and projects to improve quality of life for the local community. Funding is intended for programs that address the priority areas of health, senior citizens, homelessness, education, and child welfare. Funded projects must demonstrate the potential for significant impact on the community via qualitative and quantitative data/information.
Preference may be given to proposals that address one or more of these priorities:
- Health issues, such as obesity, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, and/or mental health, senior citizens health, or health education initiatives
- Senior citizens issues
- Education services, such as family life literacy skills, after-school programs, or remedial education
- Child welfare, such as services for at-risk youth or latch-key children.
GrantWatch ID#: 172393
$3,000 - $10,000
Eligible organizations must have and be able to provide documentation to verify that the organization is a 501(c)(3) public charity, unit of government , or educational institution. New or emerging groups that do not have nonprofit status may apply if they have an established nonprofit organization as a fiscal sponsor.
- The majority of clients served must be residents of McMinn County
- Applicant organizations must have a local presence in McMinn County.
The following types of requests will not be funded:
- Projects that have explicit religious content, express a particular religious view, or advance a religious purpose
- Debt retirement or budget deficits
- Endowment funds or general fundraising campaigns
- Capital improvements
- Grants to individuals
The online application is available on January 15, 2019. The submission deadline is February 15, 2019.
Funding requested must have a 20% match. The match may be in cash, in-kind donation of goods and/or services, or be a combination of both. No more than 10% of funding requested may support administrative expenses.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
If you think that you or someone at your organization has already registered in the system, do not create a new account. Please contact Jan Elston, VP for Competitive Grant Programs at ETF: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact:
Ashley Siferd, Program Assistant
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Toll free: (877) 524-1223.
USA: Tennessee: McCinn County