Foundation / Corporation
Henry County Community Foundation (HCCF)
Grants to Henry County, Indiana nonprofits, schools, and government entities for a wide range of programs that address the needs of local communities. Organizations must attend a grant workshop to be eligible to apply. Areas of funding include, but are not limited to: health and medical, social services, education, cultural affairs, and civic affairs.
The five categories of support:
1. Health and Medical - To include the support of hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nonprofit health and medical related programs including safety and wellness and recreational programs;
2. Social Services - To include the support of human service organizations, programs for children and youth, and services to the aged;
3. Education - To include support for programs in pre-school, elementary, secondary, and post-secondary education, scholarships, and special education programs;
4. Cultural Affairs - To include the support of programs and facilities which are designed to establish a diversified county cultural program that offers widespread opportunities for participation and appreciation; and
5. Civic Affairs - To include the support of programs and facilities related to criminal justice, community development, employment, citizens’ involvement, leadership training, and other community activities.
a. That the Foundation’s grants program will strive to anticipate the changing needs of the community and be flexible in responding to them;
b. That it be change-oriented and problem-solving in nature with emphasis on project support rather than for ongoing general operating support;
c. That it will focus on those types of grants which will have the greatest benefit per dollar granted;
d. That it encourage the participation of other contributions by using matching challenges and other grant techniques;
e. That, where possible, it closely relates and coordinates with the programs of other sources for funding such as the government, other foundations, and associations;
f. That, where possible, it will induce grant recipients to achieve certain objectives such as becoming more efficient, increasing fundraising capabilities, delivering better products, etc.
GrantWatch ID#: 172430
The Foundation prefers requests of $25,000 and below, but the grant committee will consider larger requests.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The fall grant cycle application will be available on August 7, following the Grant workshop.
For questions, contact Janelle Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henry County Community Foundation
700 South Memorial Drive
New Castle, IN 47362
USA: Indiana: Henry County