Foundation / Corporation
Foundation for Orange County Public Schools (OCPS)
Grants of up to $500 to Orange County, Florida Pre-K-12 public school teachers to provide materials for arts education projects. Funding is intended to be used for the purchase of classroom supplies, materials, equipment, and/or equipment repair. Areas of focus for arts projects include the visual arts and the performing arts fields of music, dance, and theater.
Preference will be given to creative, well-written proposals that clearly and comprehensively describe the classroom and/or students' needs.
GrantWatch ID#: 172588
Grants of up to $500 per teacher or teaching team will be awarded.
Successful grant applications will receive their grant awards by October 18, 2017. Grantees must spend funds by December 6, 2017.
- Any Orange County Public School Pre-K - 12th grade fine arts classroom teacher may apply.
- Charter schools are not eligible.
Awards will not cover:
- Honoraria, salaries, stipends or substitute teachers
- Field trips or transportation
- Food, incentives, t-shirts and/or awards
- Entry fees
Instructions on How to Apply: https://www.foundationforocps.org/p/580/login-instructions#.WWSFH9N97MU
Click on the links in the Supporting Documents section below to download the following Impact Grant Writing Resource Materials:
- Application Fact Sheet
- Rubric Sample
- Sample Application Template
- 2017 Grant Workshop Overview
- All applications must be submitted via the online grant portal.
- All applications must be approved by the principal.
- All application must be anonymous. Please do NOT mention names (teacher, school, student, mascot, newspaper) unless specifically asked.
Application due by: August 18, 2017
Award notification by: October 18, 2017
Spend Funds by: December 6, 2017
Submit expense report and unspent funds by: December 13, 2017
Final Evaluation by: May 16, 2018
Grant checks will be made payable to the grantee’s school. Amounts granted may be different from budget request.
Note: If you are unable to meet the key dates for spending and reporting, please do not apply. Unspent funds must be returned by the December 13, 2017 deadline so they can be redistribute.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, login and get started: https://www.foundationforocps.org/site-users/login
Contact Twanna Scrogginsa at 200-2919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Florida: Orange County