Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa (CFNEIA) - Floyd County Community Foundation
09/30/17 11:59 PM
Grants to Floyd County, Iowa nonprofit organizations and government agencies for a range of programs that will enrich the lives of local residents, particularly in rural areas of the county. Funding is intended for the focus areas of arts, culture, community betterment, education, environment, health, human services, and historic preservation.
GrantWatch ID#: 172779
- Applicants must be tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations or government entities. Charitable projects conducted by tax-exempt organizations classified as other than 501(c)(3) may also be eligible. Please contact our office with questions about eligibility.
- If an organization is NOT a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, or equivalent, they must partner with an eligible Legal Applicant or Fiscal Sponsor, who must submit the application. Fiscal Sponsors are legally and financially responsible for awarded funds.
- One request per organization (exceptions: government entities or Fiscal Sponsor organizations).
- There are no set of criteria that, if met, will guarantee funding.
- If the organization has received past funding from the Floyd County Community Foundation, all grant reporting must be up to date and in good standing.
Applications are due September 30, 2017 by 11:59 PM. Applicants (especially first-time applicants) are encouraged to contact the program manager to explore the appropriateness of requests and for any further guidance.
All applicants will be notified of the results of the grant process by mid-December 2017. Grant awards will be presented at a ceremony in January 2018.
Grantseeker resources: https://www.cfneia.org/grants/grantseeker-resources
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Dotti Thompson, Program Manager
Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa
3117 Greenhill Circle
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
USA: Iowa: Floyd County