Foundation / Corporation
Rocky Mountain Alliance (RMA) Children's Foundation
06/15/18 Close of Business
Grants ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 to Denver, Colorado nonprofit organizations for programs that improve the quality of life for local disadvantaged children or children throughout the State. Priority is given to those programs that have the greatest possible impact on local youth under the age of 18.
GrantWatch ID#: 172874
The average grant from RMA Children’s Foundation typically ranges from $2,000 to $10,000.
To be eligible for an award grant from RMA Children’s Foundation, applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- The organization must be a certified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization and actively registered as a Charitable Organization with the State of Colorado
- The organization’s headquarters must be located in Denver and main operations primarily in the State of Colorado
- The organization is not a re-granting organization or foundation
- The grant request must be specifically designated for a program or service that benefits youth under the age of 18
The grant request will not be used for funding any of the following:
- Religious programs
- Grants to individuals
- Capital campaigns
- Debt reduction
- Graduate and post-graduate research
- Candidates for political office
Application deadline is close of business on June 15, 2018.
The grant committee will confirm receipt of your submission, typically within 4-6 weeks of receiving the application. Members will vote for grant recipients in November 2018 and grants will be awarded to the selected charities in December 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online at the site (see URL) or email applications to:
Mailed applications should be sent to:
Rocky Mountain Alliance Children’s Foundation
P.O. Box 1798
Denver, CO 80201
If you have additional questions about the application process, please email the above address, or contact Grants Chair, Kristal Schwartz at email@example.com
USA: Colorado: Denver or statewide