Foundation / Corporation
International Association of New Haven (IANH)
Grants of up to $20,000 to Greater New Haven, Connecticut nonprofit cultural, educational and social organizations for programs that advance international, intercultural and global understanding. All applicants must contact the funding source and submit a brief proposal before submitting a full application. The Foundation will consider requests to support programs that are effective and innovative and do not duplicate other programs or services.
IANH invites proposals of 200 words or less from organizations in the Greater New Haven regions for innovative projects that:
- Support the international community of Greater New Haven;
- Encourage community programs that foster cultural understanding;
- Promote global education for all ages.
Through these grants, IANH seeks to benefit:
- Local communities and organizations that provide services to the international community in the Greater New Haven area and the international visitors served by these organizations;
- Local institutions that promote intercultural awareness and communication among groups of different ethnic, racial, cultural and linguistic backgrounds;
- K-12 students in programs that focus on global education, including world languages and cultures;
- Members of the local communities and international visitors in programs that mutually benefit students, scholars and the greater community.
GrantWatch ID#: 173082
Up to $20,000
Funding may be provided for no more than two consecutive years.
- The organization must be located in the Greater New Haven area.
- The organization must be tax exempt under IRS code section 501(c)3.
- The organization must not have received funding in both of the previous two years.
The application process is by invitation only. Applicants who wish to be invited for the 2019 grant cycle must email the funding source to receive an invitation to apply.
- The proposal must be submitted by September 30 of each calendar year.
- You will be notified if you are selected to submit a full application in mid October.
- The deadline for the completed application is January 30.
- Organizations with successful applications will be notified by April 30.
The application process: http://ianewhaven.org/how-apply/application-process
Eligibility and Guidelines: http://ianewhaven.org/what-we-support/eligibility-and-guildelines
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
International Association of New Haven
P.O. Box 1366
New Haven, CT 06505
USA: Connecticut: Greater New Haven