City of Poulsbo - Parks and Recreation Department
08/01/17 4:00 PM
Grants to Poulsbo, Washington nonprofit organizations, and local government agencies to promote tourism, acquire tourism-related facilities, or operate tourism-related events and facilities. Please note that no capital expenditures are allowed for tourism-related facilities owned or operated by a nonprofit organization.
Funding is intended for:
- Tourism marketing;
- The marketing and operations of special events and festivals designed to attract tourists;
- Supporting the operations and capital expenditures of tourism-related facilities owned or operated by a municipality or a public facilities district created, or;
- Supporting the operations of tourism-related facilities owned or operated by nonprofit organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 173207
Projects may take place during the 2017 calendar year.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS and local government agencies are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Lodging tax revenues under this chapter may be used, directly by any municipality or indirectly through a convention and visitor’s bureau or destination marketing organization.
2018 Applications will only be accepted electronically, and are due August 1, 2017.
Applications Due: August 1, 2017
LTAC interviews with Applicants: Late August/Early September 2017
Recommendations to City Council: October 2017
Final Budget Adoption: December 20, 2017
Tourism Services Agreement Available: January 1, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mailing: 200 NE Moe Street
Physical: 19540 Front Street
USA: Washington: City of Poulsbo