Foundation / Corporation
Mary and John Elliot Charitable Foundation - Pearl Manor Fund
09/01/17 Postmarked or Emailed by 4:00 PM
Grants ranging from $10,000 to $25,000 to Greater Manchester area, New Hampshire nonprofits for projects, programs, and/or services that promote the care, support, and treatment of the local elderly population. For the purposes of these grants, the Greater Manchester area includes the areas of Allenstown, Auburn, Bedford, Candia, Deerfield, Dunbarton, Goffstown, Hooksett, Manchester, and New Boston.
The Pearl Manor Fund is distributed through grants for the specific purpose of providing assistance, comfort, care, and treatment for the elder population to include, but not limited to, the needs surrounding medical care, safe housing, nutrition, independent living, and transportation assistance.
When considering proposals, priority is given to funding activities that serve the Fund’s interests. The Pearl Manor Fund seeks to support programs which:
- Meet the needs of the elder population regarding affordable transportation, home maintenance, socialization and/or nutrition;
- Promote independent living, self-care, and healthy life-style choices;
- Strengthen family support services through education and support to the caregiver;
- Provide realistic and measurable outcomes that address the identified need;
- Provide an evaluation plan that identifies data collection methods;
- Detail the applicant’s capacity to implement the project;
- Identify other programs that address the needs for the funds requested;
- Involve collaboration with other agencies, when possible; and
- Utilize other funders.
GrantWatch ID#: 173216
Grants are typically made in the $10,000 to $25,000 range, although highly collaborative requests up to $50,000 will be considered.
Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations with public charity status serving the Greater Manchester area are eligible to apply.
Grants are not made to individuals or to qualifying organizations to support the costs of services to particular individuals.
The Pearl Manor Fund generally will not fund:
- Capital campaigns
- Expenses already incurred
- Fundraising events
- On-going operating expenses
- Out of state projects
- Replacement of public or government funding
- Sectarian or religious groups
- Support of political activities
Applications must be postmarked by September 1, 2017. All applications must be received at the correct address and emailed no later than 4:00 PM on the day of the deadline.
Incomplete or late applications (including late attachments) will not be considered.
Please mail or deliver one hard copy, and email one PDF copy of the application and attachments to the email address listed in the contact information section below. Send or deliver hard copy to address on front of application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications and attachments to:
Pearl Manor Fund
c/o Mary & John Elliot Charitable Foundation
4 Elliot Way, Suite 301
Manchester, NH 03103
Email application and attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: New Hampshire: Allenstown, Auburn, Bedford, Candia, Deerfield, Dunbarton, Goffstown, Hooksett, Manchester, and New Boston