Foundation / Corporation
South Saskatchewan Community Foundation - Lorne and Evelyn Johnson Foundation
Grants to Saskatchewan nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that promote social, cultural, religious and other activities that benefit those living in the City of Regina and other communities in the Province. Funding is primarily intended to support proposals that focus on providing outreach to those in need, providing educational opportunities, and supporting the arts.
Priority is given to projects that are innovative and/or show collaboration across multiple organizations. Grants requests may include both program-based funding, capital or equipment funding, or operating funding.
GrantWatch ID#: 173231
Requests are not normally considered on a continuing or multi-year basis.
Grants are made to Canadian registered charities that serve residents of the City of Regina and other community residents in the Province.
Grants are not normally made to charities that operate primarily as grant-making organizations.
Deadline for applications September 1 and March 1
Online applications will be reviewed and a short list for further consideration will be created. If your application is added to the short list, you will be contacted and asked to provide additional information that may include:
- Audited financial statements, if the organization has been in existence for more than a year.
- Your budget for the present year, as approved by your board.
- A copy of your most recent annual report.
- All pertinent material that the applicant feels will help in the evaluation of the application.
A. For a Capital Grant:
- Details of cost of building or facilities to be provided, how estimated, whether land costs, etc. included, and details of any existing indebtedness.
B. For a Major Equipment Grant:
- Provide a description of equipment for which the grant would be applied.
- Cost and how it was determined.
- Will the equipment necessitate the appointment of additional personnel, space or structural changes? If so, give details and how the increased costs are to be financed.
C. For a Special Grant:
- Please provide a budget for the period to be covered.
- A complete description of the activity or service is to be provided.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application: http://sscf.ca/receive-support/lorne-evelyn-johnson-foundation-application#.VjjhrI2FMqM
Please address application to:
The Lorne and Evelyn Johnson Foundation
3934 Gordon Road
Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 6Y3
Tel: (306) 586-0944
City of Regina and other communities throughout the Province