Foundation / Corporation
The University of Vermont (UVM) Medical Center
07/17/17 5:00 PM
Grants to Vermont nonprofits and government organizations located in Chittenden and Grand Isle counties for programs that will contribute to the community's overall health. Priority will go to programs in the following focus areas, as identified in the funding source's community health needs assessment.
- Access to Healthy Food: Strategies should focus on access and education to affordable healthy foods and/or obesity prevention.
- Chronic Conditions: Strategies should focus on programs to prevent the onset of chronic conditions and/or programs that enable people with chronic conditions to live healthier lives.
- Mental Health: Strategies should focus on access to mental health services and/or support for all ages.
- Substance Abuse: Strategies should focus on substance abuse prevention, treatment and/or recovery.
- Supportive Housing: Strategies should focus on housing retention, temporary emergency shelter or permanent supportive housing.
GrantWatch ID#: 173233
Applicants must be a 501(c)3 organization or a governmental organization, and projects should be located in the UVM Medical Center’s primary health service area (Chittenden and Grand Isle counties).
Letters of Intent will be accepted through 5:00 PM on Monday, July 17, 2017. Notifications for a full proposal will be sent on Tuesday, August 8, 2017.
To obtain login information for the online application, email Julie Cole, Sr. Community Benefits Strategist.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Julie Cole, Sr. Community Benefits Strategist
The University of Vermont Medical Center
111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, Vermont 05401
USA: Vermont: Chittenden and Grand Isle counties