Find Nonprofit and Small Business Grants

Advance Search

Only Available for Paid Subscribers
Clear Filters
Search Filters

New Brunswick Children's Foundation Grant

Grants to New Brunswick Nonprofits for
Assistance to Needy and Disabled Children

Agency Type:

Foundation / Corporation

Funding Source:

Add to My Calendar 

New Brunswick Children's Foundation

Deadline Date:

09/01/18

Description:

Request a Grant Writer

Grants to New Brunswick nonprofit organizations to assist disabled and needy children throughout the province. This program is intended to improve the quality of life for children up to the age of 19. Requests are considered from organizations and institutions involved in caring for and administering services to needy children and children with special needs.

The Foundation's Financial Assistance Program helps to facilitate community groups and events related to the self-fulfillment of, and the well being of children. The Foundation strives to assist as many children as possible throughout the province of New Brunswick.

GrantWatch ID#:

GrantWatch ID#: 173385

Additional Eligibility Criteria:

The New Brunswick Children's Foundation provides financial resources to registered charities throughout New Brunswick.

Pre-Application Information:

A maximum of 75% of your project/ program will be considered for a grant. The remaining 25% must be fundraised from non-government sources.

The Foundation’s Board of Directors meet quarterly, in the “award” months to assess applications and to award funds.

Applications must be submitted no later than sixty days (two months) in advance of an award month.

Deadline for Applications:
-December 1 for consideration in February
-March 1 for consideration in May
-June 1 for consideration in August
-September 1 for consideration in November

FAQs:
http://nbchildren.com/faqs/

Contact Information:

Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.

New Brunswick Children's Foundation
66 Waterloo St., Suite 205
Saint John, NB
E2L 3P4

P: 506-635-1260
F: 506-657-3063
info@nbchildren.com

URL for Full Text (RFP):

Geographic Focus:

Canada: New Brunswick